- ADMISSION INFORMATION >
Scholarships for foreign students are awarded according to GPA.
Those students who do not carry health insurance or foreign student insurance are excluded from being awarded scholarships.
- Undergraduates : High Achievement Scholarships (those students who earned a GPA of 3.5 or above), General Scholarships, Meritorious Deed Scholarships, and Excellent Results of TOPIK Scholarships are scheduled to be awarded.
- Those students who are given an academic warning or whose GPA falls below 2.0 in the previous semester are excluded from consideration for scholarships.
- Graduates : Class B Scholarship (exemption from school supporting fees), General Scholarship (specified amount of money)
- Those students who receive the total sum of tuition and fees from the NURI Project are excluded.
- 558 Daehak-ro, Gunsan-si 54150, Rep. of Korea
- Copyright(c) 2013 KUNSAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY All rights reserved.